Monday, October 31, 2016

Treatment is underway

Journal entry by Eric Brown — 10/4/2016
I have my treatment schedule now. Radiation and chemo is Monday through Friday. They were able to get me the latest possible slot in the day so I can still work six hour days before leaving for my treatments.
There will be some days that I will need to leave earlier for other doctor appointments as well but those can't be avoided. Of course, this is assuming that my body can handle the treatments and I can continue working regularly. I have already adjusted my start time to normal as I had been coming in early for OT but needing more than 5-6 hours of sleep now.
The only people at work who know about this so far are my boss and co-boss. Others are noticing and commenting on my missed hours already so I may have to tell others soon. I am not a fan of gossip so would rather be open than have others talking and whispering about me. We already have two of our people at home battling brain cancer.
Please continue to pray for me, my family, friends and co-workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment