Monday, October 31, 2016

Always have a Plan B

I have now talked with all of my doctors. The surgeon came up with the most viable Plan B.

The pain and bleeding is caused by a tear in wall of my anus that is aggravated by my bowel movements. The best way to end the pain is to end the BMs, I will have surgery on Wednesday to have a colostomy bag installed. Since I would need one after the main surgery anyway, it makes sense to do it early and end the pain. He also plans on giving me a Botox injection to relax the muscles.
My surgery will be at Providence Portland.

Please pray the surgery goes well and is successful.

Thank you - Eric

1 comment:

  1. Eric and Marissa, you are certainly in our thoughts and prayers. Praying for wisdom for your doctors and for some relief and comfort for you.

    ReplyDelete